- Responsible for taking off quantities, sourcing sub-contractors, suppliers, pricing and preparation of tender submission.
- Tender and contract documents administration, prepare BQ, cost estimate, cost control and budgeting.
- Responsible for promptly submission of progress claims and reports.
- To liaise with site personnel, vendors, consultants and/or sub-contractors for all project matters.
- To responsible for all others related or ad-hoc duties as and when instructed.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Quantity Survey or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS Excel, MS Word.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English
- Able to multi-task and work independently.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Free snacks / Happy hours
No. 72-2, Plaza Usahawan Crystal Ville, Jalan Danau Niaga 1, Off Taman Danau Kota, Setapak, 53300 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Click to view the location on Google maps