- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes.
- Develop testing framework and test model quality.
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Physics, Statistics or equivalent
- Proven 7 years of working experience as data analyst or business data analyst in manipulating data sets and building statistical models
- Experience using statistical computer languages (SAS, R, Python, SQL, etc.) with deep knowledge of analytics data preparation, IT Architecture, modeling and mining to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Strong problem solving skills with an emphasis on product development and experience working with and creating data architectures.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
- Experience in data cleansing, troubleshooting and monitoring; ensuring data quality and integrity
- Strong experience in creating data visualization using BI tools such as Qlik, Tableau and etc
Good knowledge in big data tools such as Hadoop, Spark is a plus
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- Understanding of FI business model
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Nearby public transport
No. 8, Level 18, UOA Corporate Tower, Avenue 10, The Vertical Bangsar South City, Jalan Kerinchi, 59200 Kuala Lumpur
Click to view the location on Google maps
Senior Full Stack Developer
Senior Technical Lead / Software Manager
Senior Mobile Developer - Flutter
Head, IT Operation Department
Group Head , Digital Business/Marketing