Location: Berjaya Times Square
Employment Type: 1-year contract (Renewable)
- Participate in project needs analysis, participate in system design, responsible for summary and detailed design.
- Plan the development direction of the product, manage the whole process of marketing, research and development, and implementation delivery of the product, and control the overall product quality.
- Responsible for product related architecture design, improvement and optimization, and assist in various technical problems encountered in development.
- Assist product manager to complete product program communication and documentation.
- Responsible for sourcing new business opportunities.
- Organize for the overall responsible job of the pre-sales project.
- Responsible for project tender response, clarification, program integration and review.
- Responsible for coordinating account managers to complete business performance indicators.
- Responsible for on-site presentation, clarification and demonstration of pre-sales projects.
- Responsible for the opening of large-scale comprehensive projects from the standard to the delivery.
- At least 4 Year(s) of working experience in software Business Consultant or Business analyst.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Candidate must be with telecom BSS project experience.
- Have strong response capability.
- Proficiency in product and program and good communication skills.
- Have good communication and guidance skills.
- Required languages: Mandarin, English and Bahasa Malaysia as you will be dealing with stakeholders from Malaysia, China, Europe and US.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities