- To ensure compliance to the ISO 9001:2008 quality management systems and quality policy.
- Responsible for all aspects of financial accounting, statutory reporting and tax matters.
- Oversee the AP / AR / GL / fixed assets operations of the Group.
- Manage financial audits, internal audits, taxation, statutory reporting.
- Monitoring reports produced by Store and liaison with operational and factory for stock related
- Manage revenue, billings and collection efforts.
- Monitoring purchases that are exempted from sales tax and/or duty e.g. CJ5 and other matters.
- Liaison with tax agents with regards to Group taxation affairs.
- Liaison with authorities i.e. Customs, MITI, MIDA.
- Assist the CEO in corporate matters to ensure compliance with statutory requirements - Bursa /
- Securities Commission.
- Oversee internal control functions for the Group.
- Prepare quarterly financial and operations review for the Board.
- Degree in Finance
- Preferably with professional qualifications such as ACCA / CPA / CIMA and a member of MIA;
- At least 10 Year(s) of working experiences in construction & property development industry, and
- ideally with previous working experiences in audit firms;
- Hands-on group consolidation experiences;
- Good knowledge of accounting standards, regulatory and legal requirements
Perks & Benefits
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Unit 28-06, Level 28, Q Sentral, 2A Jalan Stesen Sentral 2,
Click to view the location on Google maps
Recruiter Internship (Training Provided)
Senior Recruiter (Team Lead) KL Sentral
Recruitment Advisor | Fresh Graduates
Internship for Recruiter (Training provided) KL Sentral
Kuala Lumpur Sentral
Talent Sourcing Recruiter (Fresh Graduates)