- To be responsible for success of the Malaysian Digital Publishing platform.
- To manage partners and team responsible for the Malaysian Digital Publishing Platform
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Project management : Ensure success and effective delivery of initiatives and projects
- Lead the development, management and implementation of the Digital Content publishing platform.
- Lead end-to-end management of the which MDEC is project lead - Plan, Execute & Monitor
- Ensure monitoring of the platforms & supporting programmes including facilitate development of plans, indicators & processes as well as planning for risks, providing counsel for course correction action plans to ensure achievement of deliverables.
- Facilitate the management of budget and financial controls for programme funding and implementation
Partner Network : Building a network of partners to support the
- Identify, recruit and manage content/technology partners for the development and operations of the publishing platform.
- Identify and recruit partners to support content catalogue of the platform
Promotional Activities: Develop and manage promotional activities for the publishing platform
- Ensure the development and management of promotional materials for digital content publishing platform.
- Work with PR and marketing partners to develop marketing campaigns towards the success of the platform and the catalogue contents.
Operational Excellence: Ensure operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Ensure accurate and effective information and data repository.
- Manage and review team workload and capacity to ensure uncompromised integrity.
- Regular monitoring of performance of each team members and partners to ensure efficiency and productivity.
- Ensure process improvements within the Business development unit.
- Minimum 8 years of experience with domain expertise in the creative content & technologies industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related fields
- Leadership quality
- Good interpersonal & communication skills (negotiation & presentation skills included)
- Product development
- Problem analysis & problem solving
- Project and task management
- Collaboration and productivity
- User onboarding and customer feedback
- Understanding of commercial terms and business negotiations
- Good knowledge of games industry trends.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Fixed Allowance for managerial level (petrol & car allowances)
- Flex-time, Flex-place, Flex-benefit
- Casual dress code
- Medical coverage
- Dental & Optical
- Annual leave
- Free parking