- Diploma/Degree in engineering relevant field.
- Must have experience with Solidworks and AutoCAD.
- Ability to use Precision measuring tools and equipment, read drawings and blueprints, and be familiar with common machine tools.
- Preferably with at least 2 years' relevant experience in sheet metal fabrication manufacturing environment.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work independently.
- Applicant must be willing to work in Johor Bahru.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Help with product specification and concept designs based on requirements
- Use the CAD tool solidworks to design and follow up when necessary
- Communicate with the needs of the customers effectively to all functional groups.
- Work on engineering designs per design requirements, and conformance standards, specification, code, or customer requirements by directing or coordinating design, manufacturing,maintenance, documentation or testing.
- Project Management of NPI to ensure on time delivery, accurate and with good quality.
- Ensure zero or minimum exposure cost due to Engineering Change.
- Other tasks as assigned from time to time.
- Project management
- Interpersonal relationship
- Effective communication
Applicant must be willing to work in Johor Bahru.Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Casual dress code
No 11, Jalan Banang 2, Taman Johor
Click to view the location on Google maps