- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma,
- Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Engineering/Business Studies/Administration/Management,
- Secretarial, Finance/Accountancy/Banking/Project
- Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): able to communicate with all level of people, proficient in both written & spoken in english, Prompt with experience in interior fit out with of related field, MS Office.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Secretarial/Executive, Enginering background or equivalent.
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.
Job Scope of responsibilities/duties:
- Provide full secretarial and admin support to the project team and department to ensure the smooth running of the department operations.
- Maintain records of Site Personnel such as Site Supervisors & Project Managers and assist in their movements.
- Take minutes of meeting and maintain records for the operations and individual project.
- Develop and maintain document control processes for the efficient management.
- Maintain a proper and user-friendly E-Filing and document control system for recording and tracking of all documents for the individual project and department.
- Support the officers and project team in daily admin roles.
- Perform data-entry, recording, printing and filing duties.
- Undertake any ad-hoc admin projects/duties as required.
- Maintain schedules and calendars, organize and coordinate meetings, conferences and etc.
- Coordinate travel arrangements inclusive of air-ticket, hotel accommodation, visa arrangements, claims etc.
- Manage the company's sensitive information with strict confidentiality.
- Prepare formal letters, memos, presentations, progress reports and tender proposals as required.
- Compose, transcribe and verify all communications and/or technical and administrative documentation of the department.
- Receive phone calls; provide necessary information to internal and external to Clients and/or Sub-Con/Vendors.
- Receive, distribute, send and track all correspondence received in the office.
- Provide administrative/clerical support to other areas of the company, as required and any other administrative duties required.
Perks & Benefits
- Personal leave
Taman Danau Desa, 58100 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps