In support of the Digital Transformation agenda, you will be part of the agile software development team for delivery of key strategy and transformation projects that are critical to Company’s long term strategic objectives.
- Serve as a technical lead and mentor. Provide technical support or leadership in the development and continual improvement of service
- Contribute to all phases of the development life cycle (specifications, coding, testing, release)
- Generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components based on user requirements
- Develop scope and define backlog items that guide the agile software development team
- Clearing agile processes/practices obstacles and establishing an environment where the team can be effective.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Programming and Development or equivalent
- Solid programming discipline: unit testing, fault tolerance, data structures, complexity analysis, object-oriented principles, design patterns & etc.
- Knowledge in source code repository and branching models in Git and usage of tools such as GitHub, GitLab & etc.
- Strong knowledge of version control software and strong command on build and release management processes
- Working experience in an agile software development environment and experience in a team leader position is an advantage. Certification in Agile will be an advantage.
- RDBMS analysis and design (DB2 , Oracle, MSSQL, MYSQL & etc.)
- Experience with OAuth 2.0 framework, Bootstrap, Angular, Node.js, Flutter, MSMQ will be an advantage
- Experience with scrum, Kanban, Lean will be an advantage
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities