STATRON is a SWISS company and a leading UPS manufacturer specializing in secured power solutions with more than 44 years of experience. Famous for our system reliability known as the SWISS quality, STATRON serve the most demanding market in Oil & Gas, Power Generation and T&D.
- Evaluate tender specification both technically and commercially
- Prepare fit to purpose offer accurately on a timely manner
- Responsible for bidding documentation preparation
- To assist the sales team in cost optimization exercise
- To support the sales team in Technical Bid Evaluation (TBE)
- Coordinate and communicate with internal R&D expert and external 3rd party supplier for solutions and pricing.
- Attend technical clarification meeting with sales representative if required
- Direct communication with the customers if requested by the sales representative
If an operational necessity exists, tasks can also be assigned to the employee outside his / her area of responsibility.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering field preferably in Electrical / Electronic
- Minimum 2 years working experience in proposal, sales and marketing department preferably in O&G, Power Gen. or T&D market
- Fresh graduate with outstanding attitude, driven and motivated are encourage to apply.
- Knowledge of UPS will be an added advantage
- Possess good communication and negotiation skills
- Well-versed in contractual terms and conditions
- Sales oriented personality
STATRON offers only the best for its employee and remuneration package is excellent with career opportunities in multinational environement. Interested candidates are invited to apply through email with complete CV and photo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Perks & Benefits
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities