- Establish and maintain financial & management procedures that support performance needs for the Group’s business growth & expansion plan.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements as relating to statutory financial reporting process and tax statutory submission.
- Support the Group Accounts & Corporate Finance team in the area of Group Finance - consolidation, bursa announcement, board papers, audited financial statement, annual report & liaise with auditor, co. secretary, tax agent and etc. (for SP operations only).
- Manage and monitor the monthly and quarterly financial statement closing activities to ensure the company meets set submission deadlines
- Monitor and planning of cash flow position and also preparation of cash flow projections for property development projects.
- Report on the actual financial performances against budget and also previous years and explain the variances with facts and figures (ie. to justify especially the unfavourable variances).
- Work closely with the project team namely Quantity Surveyor and Project Manager on the costing control purpose, and with sales & marketing team on the GDV area, in order to have good understanding and in the position to discharge his/her duty as per (6) above.
- Compute the tax estimate and revise the CP204 tax instalment accordingly based on minimising the cash outflow at a minimal level, and responsible for the tax computation prepared by the tax agent.
- Lead the entire budgeting process and present to the management for approval on a yearly basis.
- Initiate, set up and improve the operational procedures and internal controls with the operation from time to time, in order to have an effective preventive measures.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 8 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Manager specialized in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Candidates with professional certifications such as ACCA, CIMA, CPA, or other relevant certifications is an added advantage.
- Position is based in Sungai Petani, Kedah.
Perks & Benefits
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Unit 28-06, Level 28, Q Sentral, 2A Jalan Stesen Sentral 2,
Click to view the location on Google maps
Data Processing, Sunway
HR Recruiting Consultant Internship
Production Planner (West Port Klang)
JDE Development Senior Architect (Kuala Lumpur)
IT Engineer (Fiber & Smart Home)