- Overall strategy for MDEC Digital and Social media
- Track data and analytics from MDEC owned websites and social media assets
- Track and analyse sentiments on MDEC and its programmes and plan response to build positive momentum
- Identify and engage influencers to support MDEC and its programmes
- Drive innovative social media content and utilize ‘trendjacking’ and other approaches to increase traction on MDEC content
- Drive performance of content via strategic paid and earned approach and partnerships
Extensive experience of minimum 7 - 10 years in PR & communications, mass communications, digital marketing, project management and/or marketing
Minimum Degree in Mass Communications / Marketing / Public Relation / Management
- Problem solving & Decision Making
- Strategic/Analytical Thinking
- Managing and motivating teams
- Values/Organizational Commitment
- Report Writing (Data Analysis Reporting)
- Strong Communicator/Presenter (Communications Skills)
- Continuous Learning and Improvement
TECHNICAL SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE SPECIALIZATION
- Hands on experience with content creation and brand strategy.
- Should be able to manage multiple brands across various verticals simultaneously.
- Adaptability, flexibility and thinking on the feet when managing Social Media.
- Self-driven, creative, passionate, a team player and result orientated.
- Experience handling social media platforms, and any other social monitoring platform
- Highly commercial, numerate with excellent digital analytical skills and strong communication & copywriting skills.
- Results oriented, displays consistent performance and able to work under pressure, systematically and independently.
- Demonstrate a strong interpersonal and people management skills and able to interact with people at all level.
- Experienced in conducting usability studies/research (focus group) is highly desirable.
BENEFIT & PERKS
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code