- Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned engineering projects.
- Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications.
- Interact daily with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements and represent them in the field.
- Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel's performance) and report regularly on project status.
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with project manager and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support.
- Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions.
- Good time management and organization skills.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or any relevant field.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Autocad knowledge / experience an added advantage
On the job training will be provided
Perks & Benefits
- Performance bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Personal development opportunities
No. 16, Jalan P10/20, Taman Industri Selaman, Seksyen 10, 43650 Bandar Baru Bangi, Selangor Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps