DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Responsible for the development and delivering a wide range of Diecasting components for global markets from Tooling DFM stage to mass production
· Managing projects to meet timely deliverables in prototype, pilot run and mass production.
· Liaise closely with Vendors & Manufacturing team to ensure a smooth transition.
· Lead project discussion as and when required.
· Able to participate and hands on manufacturing process to have a better input on project development.
· Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical) with min 2years experience in related fields.
· Knowledge in various manufacturing processes in high precision die casting or plastic injection molding, CNC machining etc. preferred
· Willing to travel overseas and able to discuss with customers on project or DFM
· Possess experience in using design software such as Unigraphic is an advantage.
· Preferable on Metal Industry related field
· Fluent written & spoken English, Chinese and Bahasa Malaysia languages
· Full-Time position(s) available
· Applicants must be willing to work in Alor Gajah.
Perks & Benefits
· Good and positive career path in a multinational company.
· Lucrative remuneration
· Medical Fee/Medical Disbursement/Insurance provided
· Petrol allowance