Job Responsibilities :
- Attend site valuation and measurement based on work done on site and verify monthly claim which related to the project.
- Prepare and submit tender
- To liaise with client, sub-contractors, consultants and other parties involves in all contractual related issues.
- Measuring quantities / taking off
- Obtaining quotation from suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Preparing and analyzing cost comparison.
- Attend site meeting.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Quantity Surveying.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Non-Executive specialized in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Able to take instructions, work independently with minimum supervision & under pressure and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Able to travel to construction sites.
- Must be a team player, committed.
- Required language : English, Bahasa Melayu, Mandarin.
Perks & Benefits
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
66, 1st Floor, Weld Quay, 10300 Penang
Click to view the location on Google maps