The Manager, Digital Brand Experience is responsible for managing MDEC’s digital brand interactions between the organization and user by facilitating user experience design and implementing/managing experience features on behalf of the organization.
Working as part of the Brand & Strategic Partnerships Division, the Manager Digital Brand Experience will develop, plan and drive strategic collaboration with other departments by creating unified brand experience through competitive data analysis, digital trends, and usability studies to develop requirements for both internal and external level that is aligned with MDEC’s overall vision and strategies.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Development of digital brand experience strategies and positioning for MDEC as the leader of Malaysia’s Digital Econom
Define and implement digital brand strategies that will support a differentiated brand experience that sets the campaign above the ‘noise’ to reach desired deliverables
- Responsible for managing MDEC’s digital platforms and respective apps from a content / aesthetic and user experience point of view
- Collaborate with related project team especially Digital Social department to drive innovation in digital strategy and social communications to elevate MDEC presence in the digital space
- Identify and supervise creative compelling content, features, and online tools that support the digital strategy.
- Maintain understanding of the latest digital opportunities and trends in consumer interaction with digital technology and inspire the organization with those possibilities
Lead development of user experience designs, including research, scenarios, wireframes, and testing
- Ability to analyze performance via analytical tools to understand user and their technological behavior on MDEC’s website & other digital platforms owned by MDEC.
- Provide an audit report and summary of all digital brand touch points on periodic basis for improvement
- Advise on design solutions and product direction together with project team through storyboards, mockups, wireframes, prototypes and specifications.
- Ensure all creative work are within the brand guidelines and are aligned to the brand strategy of MDEC.
Management and supervision of Digital Brand Experience Unit
- Creates an effective work environment by developing a common vision, setting clear objectives, expecting teamwork, recognizing outstanding performance and maintaining open communications.
- Foster culture of innovativeness, marketing excellence and professional growth; and promote an environment of employee involvement in the workplace
- Extensive experience of minimum 7 - 10 years in brand communications, digital marketing, project management, and/or marketing
- Minimum Degree in Mass Communications / Digital Media/Marketing / Branding
- Problem solving & Decision Making
- Strategic/Analytical Thinking
- Managing and motivating teams
- Values/Organizational Commitment
- Report Writing (Data Analysis Reporting)
- Strong Communicator/Presenter (Communications Skills)
- Continuous Learning and Improvement
- Experienced in managing Websites Content Management Systems is a pre-requisite.
- An active user of digital channels and social media.
- Highly literate and keeping abreast with consumer technology trends.
- Highly commercial, numerate with excellent analytical skills and strong communication skills.
- Results oriented, displays consistent performance and able to work under pressure, systematically and independently.
- Demonstrate a strong interpersonal and people management skills and able to interact with people at all level.
- Experienced in conducting usability studies/research (focus group) is highly desirable
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Fixed Allowance for managerial level (petrol & car allowances)
- Flex-time, Flex-place, Flex-benefit
- Casual dress code
- Medical coverage
- Dental & Optical
- Annual leave
- Free parking