- Work creatively according to client's timeline and budget.
- Apply various media using interior software.
- Produce briefs for client's understanding.
- Learn new interior design softwares to enhance work quality and style.
- Fresh Graduate also can apply.
- Knowledgeable about material aplication.
- Preferably Executive specialized in Autocad, Skethup, Microsoft Excel.
- Possess at least Diploma / Degree in Interior Design / Architecture and have graduated from a recognised insitute.
- Preferred skills: 3DMax, Adobe Photoshop
- Must be willing to work in Balakong (need to go for site visiting or attend meeting at site)
- Required Languages: Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin
- Working Hour 8.30 - 5.30 Monday to Friday; Saturday alternate 8.30 -1.00
Perks & Benefits
- Casual dress code
- Annual leave
- Medical leave
Click to view the location on Google maps