- Reporting to the CEO, you will support and assist him in the best degree to help kickstart the business and to ensure the betterment and growth of the businesses in Singapore and the region.
- Perform the role of Executive Assistant/Secretary to assist and support the CEO in all aspects of administrative and secretarial support for the businesses in Singapore and the region.
- Handle necessary administrative, secretarial support, coordination, follow up and liaise via phone calls or meetings on behalf of matters assigned.
- Be involved in the preparation of business so that businesses can kickstart and launch into Singapore and the respective market.
- Source and liaise for suppliers, vendors, and partners in the course of the business and negotiate for best commercial terms.
- As part of corporate services and ongoing improvement, you will perform continuous review and analysis of the running performance of respective functions/departments and propose suggestion to ensure improvisation of the businesses as a whole with executable actions
- Proactively support the CEO and management to launch new business offerings in Singapore and the region such as preparation of marketing collaterals, proposals, and quotations as well as consolidating and proper documentation of resource database
- Perform market research and competitors’ analysis (i.e. pricing, strategies, and product mapping, etc) for businesses in the Singapore market and the region (as and when required)
- Manage procurement, logistics & supply, marketing, corporate communication, and public relations, partnership, and promotional activities and likewise customer relation
- Incharge, assist and involve in the hiring of new hires as well as setup up of various departments as the company grow
- Any other tasks, projects and/or confidential matters assigned as and when needed
- Problem-solving attitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Teamwork and leadership skills
- Aptitude for foster positive relationships and collaborations
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Sabbatical leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities