Marketing & Business Development
- To source, recruit and open “Recruitment and Support Centers” (RSC) for Online and Distance Learning (ODL) collaborations covering entire Malaysia (East and West).
- Responsible for set up and develop more “Pusat Wilayah” for ODL division.
- To monitor and communicate with existing Collaboration Partners ie. Recruitment Support Centers to grow ODL division in terms of active enrolled student numbers.
- To explore and develop new opportunities, new channels or new collaboration for the increased of both the student recruitment and revenue for the ODL Division.
- To plan, organize and implement above the line and below the line sales and marketing strategies for ODL programs including promotional and marketing activities (postgraduate preview, roadshow and etc.) in order to achieve or meet both the monthly and yearly recruitment targets.
- To gather, analyze and process market intelligence materials and recruitment trends; propose marketing promotion plan based on current market trends.
- To prepare Marketing Plan and Budget for ODL Division on an annual basis.
- To drive sales targets through Agents and, other lead channels; to develop and maintain rapport and support to ensure meeting individual as well as group sales growth.
- To organize and participate activities related to marketing and promotional activities, corporate communications and advertisements, counseling, roadshows and education fairs.
- Course consultation to potential students by understanding their interests and recommending the suitable programs to them.
- Sourcing and develop new database through potential channels to increase in-house ODL student numbers.
- To check and ensure student applications qualified for admission for Offer Letter and EPF Withdrawal letter issuing.
- To provide training and briefing for APEL Aptitude Test procedures.
- To Guide the concept and design of visual collaterals, such as A & P materials.
- In charge partnership agreement preparing and processing.
- Prepare and submit any relevant reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Monitoring centers’ A&P materials in order avoid any breach of collaboration contract.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
Menara City U, No. 8, Jalan 51A/223, 46100 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Malaysia.
Click to view the location on Google maps
Dean (School of Allied Health Sciences)
Senior Human Resource Manager
Graphic Designer/Multimedia Designer
Digital Marketing Executives
Finance Manager (Operations)