- Plan, direct, and implement activities related to Administration and Human resources.
- Plan, develop, and implement organization policies and goals.
- Lead and drive, initiatives within the department staff to achieve target set and common goals.
- Ensure applicable standards required for Administration and Human Resource is communicated to staff and adhered to.
- Review department reports evaluating the performance of the department.
- Analyze and evaluate improvement activities required to increase the efficiency & effectiveness of the department performance.
- Liaise with Ain Medicare Sdn Bhd, Kota Bharu on matters related to Administration and Human Resource.
- To monitor, maintain, control, and establish rapport with the local authorities and adhere to the statutory requirement set by the authorities.
- To Monitor for security and cleanliness arrangement of the premise.
- manage staff turnover aspects e.g. interviews, intakes, replacement.
- Manage benefits & compensation for staff.
- Promotes quality, safety, and health awareness among workers.
- Experience in current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP), Quality Management System for Medical Device (ISO 13485) and Halal Management System(MS 2424).
- Coordination of the employee's performance appraisal.
- Undertakes other relevant tasks as assigned by superior.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Recruitment, Industrial Relations, Employee Relations, Compensation & Benefits, Payroll Administration, Company administration.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Human Resources or equivalent with multi-tasking ability.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Nearby public transport
- Medical insurance
- Work visa sponsorship
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
Jalan 6/44, Kawasan Perindustrian Pengkalan Chepa 2
Click to view the location on Google maps