- Manage inbound shipment from Regional DC and direct shipment from vendors. Co-ordinate with the forwarding agent on the import documentations, verifying the HS code . Compiling the landed cost and verifying the forwarder’s invoices.
- Manages Outbound to East Malaysia and Brunei. Coordinates with freight forwarders to resolve issues in accordance to established procedures. Manages the timely flow of shipping documentation. Maintains shipment records in accordance with customs and tax requirements.
- Determine optimal mode of transport, considering cost and transit time requirements. Works to develops providers relationships, i.e. Customer Service Representative from DC, transporter, warehouse operator.
- Liason with Authorities like Custom, Health Department in any relation to Inbound and Outbound matters. Ensures all documentation is complete and meet requirement.
- Serves as a primary point of contact between SCO and operations on product availability, distribution and transportation issues, order confirmation, monthly issuing of Internal Debit Advice (IDA), Receiving Variance Report (RVR) Management, Standard pricing
- SKU Management like addition, transition, cancellation, promotional, expiry.
- Support Promotion planning and execution; new product launch; opening new outlet
- Work with 3PL on the inventory management in the warehouse, conduct annual stock takes.
- Prepares monthly KPI report and related analysis according to requirement.
- Prepare the monthly IDA and update the store ordering form.
- Monitoring the inbound receiving based on the SOP.
- Responsible for stock count and the reconsolidation of stock record.
- Support SCO lead in rolling out the new projects such as CDC and E- commerce.
- Work closely with planning on the stock out report and co-ordinate with planning and procurement on the next available stocks.
- Others ad hoc requests related to logistic, inventories and warehousing as and when needed.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Possess at least Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Logistic/Transportation or equivalent
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and written
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of supply planning or inventory management processes
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Central location
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Open culture
Level 10-04, Level 10, West Berjaya Times Square, No. 1, Jalan Imbi, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps
Assistant Construction Manager
Junior Graphic Designer
Accounts Executive (Accounts Receivable)
Accounts Executive - Fresh Graduates Are Welcome To Apply
Accounts Executive (Accounts Payable) - Immediate Vacancy