- Handling of full set of accounts
- Prepare statutory accounts & to ensure compliance with the Companies Acts & approved accounting standards,for annual filing etc.
- Assist in the operation of the Credit Admin function, ensuring timely progress billings, collections and documentations.
- Handle general administrative duties
- Ad hoc task assigned by superior
- Relevant experience in full set account - added advantage
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or professional qualification (ACCA/CIMA/CA/CPA).
- Proven working experience in accounting or in a relevant field.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures.
- Advance level in MS Excel and good knowledge of accounting software.
- Required language(s): Mandarin, English, Bahasa Malaysia
- Required skill : ICS accounting System.
- Attention to detail and confidentiality, highly organized and work well under pressure.
- Process high degree of self-motivation, result-oriented and able to work independently.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Completed COVID-19 test.
Perks & Benefits
- Personal leave
- Medical leave
- Annual leave
No.4, Jalan TSB 10, Taman Industri Sungai Buloh,
Click to view the location on Google maps
Total 2 jobs
Project Engineer (Mechanical Engineer)
Project Engineer (URGENT)