- Draft, evaluate, negotiate and execute contracts.
- Develop and maintain supplier relationships by serving as a single point of contact for contractual matters.
- Oversee record keeping for all contract-related correspondence and documentation.
- Offer contract-related issue resolution, both internally and externally.
- Monitor and complete contract close-out, extension or renewal, as appropriate.
- Communicate contract-related information to all stakeholders.
- Preferred to have experience in Interior Designing and renovation works.
- Proven experience as contract manager or relevant role.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Thorough knowledge of diverse business processes and strategy development.
- Good understanding of MS Office, databases and information systems.
- Possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
A-23-02, EKOCHERAS NO.693, JALAN CHERAS, BATU 5 56000 KUALA LUMPUR, WP KUALA LUMPUR
Click to view the location on Google maps
Total 2 jobs
Senior Accounts Executive
Contract Manager (Based at EkoCheras, Batu 5)