Duties and Responsibilities:
- Take lead on project implementation and oversee site works progress to ensure successful completion.
- Plan & organize construction programmes, and be responsible for controlling materials & resources allocation requirements.
- Diligently monitor work progress, manage costs/budget.
- Implement policies & SOPs as required by the quality system.
- Manage claims for Loss and Expense and Variations.
- Work closely with the Client’s Representative and Consultants on daily operation of the project.
- Overall management of general site administration.
- Prepare Monthly Progress Report, As Built Drawings & Site Temporary Building and Facilities Layout Plan.
- To assist in identification of changes in the Conditions of Contract.
- To monitor supplier’s and subcontractor’s performances and also to control and verify supplier’s and/or nominated supplier’s products.
- Full responsibilty for project final inspection and project hand over.
- Identify all necessary remedial and outstanding works.
- Ensure all inspection and test statuses are clearly defined.
- Establish Project Filing Index (PFI) for every new project/ sub-project.
- In the absence of the Senior Project Manager, the Project Manager shall automatically assume the duties and responsibilities of Senior Project Manager.
- Undertake any and all other duties and responsibilities as instructed by the superior.
- Engage with sub-contractors and to confirm material/stock orders as per Approval Limit Table.
- Make recommendations &/or identify relevant key position personnel for the project based on background, experience, contract requirements and workload.
- Verify and certify the site organization chart prior to submission to the client for approval.
- Prepare & issue memo or letter to relevant personnel.
- Prepare & issue Corrective Action Requests (CAR) on any non-conformances.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Industrial), Property Development/Real Estate Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Candidates fluent in mandarin preferred as role requir es candidate to deal with mandarin speaking clients.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): construction, hospital
- Preferably Manager specialized in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
A-23-02, EKOCHERAS NO.693, JALAN CHERAS, BATU 5 56000 KUALA LUMPUR, WP KUALA LUMPUR
Click to view the location on Google maps