- Deliver a wide variety of items to different addresses and through different routes.
- Follow routes and time schedule.
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate a delivery vehicle.
- Ask for feedback on provided services and resolve clients' complaints.
- Collect payments.
- Inform customers about new products and services.
- Complete logs and reports.
- Adhere DOT regulations and safety standards.
- Proven working experience as a Delivery Driver.
- Possess valid professional driver's license.
- Able to operate forklifts and tractors in a variety of weather and traffic conditions.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Good driving record with no traffic violations.
- Minimum SPM/O level or equivalent.
Perks & Benefits
- Incentive and bonus
- PA insurance
- Personal leave
- Annual Dinner Ramadhan & Chinese
31 tingkat, 1, Lorong Talang 1, Taman Perai
Click to view the location on Google maps
Haulage Operations Coordinator
Haulage Operations Planner
Operations Coordinator, Haulage
Warehouse Forklift Driver
Bandar Baru Enstek