- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Maintain contact lists.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients.
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers.
- This position requires an individual to be meticulous in numbers and have the understanding of inventory, sales orders, RMA and delivery status.
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office admin assistant.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines.
- Excel in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidates with working experience in the logistics filed and IT distribution business will be an added advantage.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
No. 3, Jalan TP 2, Taman Perindustrian UEP, 47600 Subang Jaya, Selangor
Click to view the location on Google maps