Job Description: -
- Visit target customers on a regular basis to perform sales presentations to customers to promote the lubricant products
- Pursue new business opportunities
- Market the company to the current & potential customer
- Responsible for sales of lubricant products from enquiry to account receivable
- Develop and execute a sales plan and customers coverage plan to achieve agreed upon sales volume goals and sales growth targets
- Follow-up on sales call reports, sample requests, customer projects and other requests from customers
- Write visit reports and periodic sales reports.
Skills Required: -
- Excellent selling skills, negotiation skills, strong interpersonal skill, pleasant personality, strong planning & organizing skill
- Self-motivation/drive with a work-ethic based on never giving up.
- Working knowledge of the chemistry of lubricant
- Customer focused and knows how to build and maintain relationships
- Ability to provide innovative solutions to customers’ needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Education and Experience Requirements: -
- Candidate must process at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma in Engineering/Marketing/Business Administration or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Personal development opportunities
1, JALAN EKOPERNIAGAAN 1/14, TAMAN EKOPERNIAGAAN, 81100 JOHOR BAHRU, JOHOR.
Click to view the location on Google maps