We are a diversified group in healthcare (products and services) and investment holding. We are looking for a dynamic, self-started and highly motivated, young, energetic individual to work with us.
- Salary package will commensurate with experience and deliverables, ability to take products and services to the market.
- Social media marketing knowledge is necessary as well as articulation in several languages.
- Run online advertising channels and social media networks such as Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Manage online marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Schedule and execute all email marketing campaigns.
- Run and evaluate customer survey research and market data.
- Stay up-to-date on digital marketing methods and techniquess available.
- Work with marketing staff, graphics designers to create strong digital marketing campaigns.
- Organise and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Research trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Apply strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Self-motivated, discipline, independant and willing to learn.
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Good in writing creative contents for social media.
- At least intermediate creative drawing abilities.
- Innovative design approach.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Basic Knowledge in Photo/Video editing.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Exemplary analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Good taste, a sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Open culture