Lead and manage the implementation of internal audit exercise as per annual audit plan for specific business division / projects ensuring coverage of major business risk
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Manage the implementation of audit plans for specific business areas and projects, ensuring coverage of major business risk
- Undertake major lead role in internal audit assignment.
- Assist team members in resolving field work issues which include client relationship management, analysis methodology, risk management issues, technical issues, etc.
- To assist Corporate Assurance review or any other exercise as determined by Head of ACA.
Apply the principle of strategy in the development and implementation of audit review strategies to add value to the business
- To conduct high level risk assessment based on the strategic documents and business plans for high risk areas.
- To prepare the audit planning memorandum highlighting the specific objective and scope of audits
Ensure quality audit execution and reporting process
- Development of standard audit programs for audit assignments.
- Conducts risk assessments and identifies controls in place to mitigate identified risks
- Performs audit procedures to verify that controls are operating through testing and interviewing techniques.
- Analyses and concludes on effectiveness and efficiency of control environment.
- Identifies control gaps and opportunities for improvement
- Liaise with internal clients (including management level of the group) to clarify business and operational issues and provide recommendations for improvements.
Ensure quality reporting
- Documents the results of audit work in accordance with audit department and the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) standards
- Prepare a quality audit reports with minimum corrections.
Meeting the audit turnaround time - To conduct an audit and prepare audit reports based on turnaround targets.
Training and guidance to auditors - Provide on the job training and guidance to auditors on the field and plan for formal development of human capital
- Bachelor Degree preferably in Accounting or Finance or any other related fields and/or professional qualification such as CIA or CISA would be an added advantage
- More than 8 years relevant working experience with approximately 3 years in supervisory role with proven track record in team leadership, multi-tasking and meeting objectives and targets
- Strategic Thinking
- Organising for Achievement
- Interpersonal Style
- Values/Organisational Commitment
- Continuous Learning and Improvement
- Internal and External Customer Focus
- Interpersonal Skills
Technical / Functional Skills
- Process analysis
- Risk management
- Business expertise
- Industry expertise
- Financial / performance analysis
PERKS & BENEFIT
- Fixed Allowance for managerial level (petrol & car allowances)
- Flex-time, Flex-place, Flex-benefit
- Casual dress code
- Medical coverage
- Dental & Optical
- Annual leave
- Free parking