Job Description: Provide business domain solution, process, strategy, business case and change consulting to external client at functional and senior management level, on a chargeable basis. The business domain includes industry specific business process and function specific business process such as HR, accounting and IT. It also includes developing and managing IT governance mechanism and various policies such as security policy, business continuity policy. Help the client innovate and formulate business solutions and “technology enabled” business models and new ways of doing business to create breakthrough positions in the marketplace. Explains how and where technology can be used to address key business processes in a particular domain. Gets involved in the strategy and business issues identification and resolution; provides input to the company account plan to develop and manage the strategic relationship with the client's senior management, and act as a trusted advisor in transforming the client's business. Responsibilities:
- Participates in cross- functional teams.
- Contributes to project methodologies, tools, and workstep execution.
- Contributes to client management and relationship building.
- 0-2 years commercial or public sector experience Background in strategy formulation, process design, and information modeling. Industry and commercial experience.
- Understanding of core business processes of focused domain.
- Educational degree preferred.