- Manage full set of accounts following accounting principles.
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis.
- Cash Flow management and taxation.
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures.
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation.
- Any other relevant duties as assigned from time to time.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or professional qualification (ACCA/CIMA/CA/CPA).
- Proven working experience in accounting or in a relevant field.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures.
- Advance level in MS Excel and good knowledge of accounting software.
- Attention to detail and confidentiality, highly organized and work well under pressure.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Company trips
- Personal development opportunities
The Forum, No. 45-1-21A, Jalan Inai Off Jalan Tun Razak Kuala Lumpur 55100 Malaysias
Click to view the location on Google maps