Reporting to the Vice President - People, the Manager, is responsible in the overall Performance Management System, Learning & Development and Succession Planning. To maintain and improve employee performance in line with MaGIC’s objectives. Additionally, the incumbent is responsible to manage and review the competency framework for MaGIC in coordination with functions and departments. Manage the Compensation and Benefits program including annual salary review, promotion, variable pay, and benefits to achieve external competitiveness for employees.
Performance Management & Succession Planning
- Manage and review policy and process lifecycle for performance management.
- Setting goals for employees to specify preferred outcomes in terms of quality, cost, quantity, or timeliness.
- Define and align goals for teams & individuals.
- Identify the successor for the key position & execute succession planning approved by management
- Develop and update the annual appraisal process and guidelines and manage the appraisal process across functions.
Compensation & Benefits
- Manage in determining the appropriate compensation philosophy and structure for the company using market trends and data, implements reward and recognition programmes including decisions on bonuses and increments
- Establishing ways to measure the effectiveness of all learning and development programs.
- Responsible for the full process of Annual Training Plan, Training Needs Analysis (TNA) & Individual Development Plan
- Ensure all training documents & filling system compliance
- Handle any ad-hoc assignments/projects, other duties assigned by the Head of Department.
- Tertiary education in Business Management, Human Resources or related.
- At least eight (8) years of working experience as an HR Generalist
- Well versed with the current HR practices and Employment Act/Industrial Relations Act and other employment statutory related requirements
- Experience in Performance Management System (PMS) & Succession Planning.
- Experience in learning & development of employees in an organization.
- Experience in design, development, and implementation of compensation & benefits plans and programmes.
- Knowledge of computerized information systems used in human resources applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects.
- Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
- Ability to delegate authority and responsibility.
- Ability to analyze problems, identify alternative solutions, project consequences of proposed actions, and implement recommendations in support of goals.
- Research, analyze and evaluate new service delivery methods and techniques.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Nearby public transport
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open (WoW) culture
- Personal development opportunities
- Free Parking Space