The job of Senior Executive, HR is to support and be involved in the full spectrum of HR activities and processes within the organization in accordance to company policy and procedures.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Undertaking research, evaluation and recommendation of rewards policies and programs in accordance with market practices and internal needs.
- Preparing documentations and communication of rewards and performance management policies, programs, practices and processes.
- Assist in monitors the conduct of performance appraisal as per set schedules, provides technical guidance to appraisers, and oversees proper documentation and timely decision making of related decisions.
- Assist in managing the overall process of rewards management activities.
- Assist in managing the design and implementation of employee recruitment and selection programs, including outreach recruitment, development of recruitment materials, screening of applicants for qualifications, design and administration of job-related selection procedures and the conduct of background and reference checks.
- Develops and improves long and short-term recruitment strategies to ensure that a diverse group of qualified candidates apply for MaGIC’s job openings.
- Actively participates in recruiting efforts as needed including attending job fairs, researching and evaluating job advertising options to ensure that resources are used in a cost-effective manner and are reaching a diverse pool of candidates.
- Help to serves as the point of contact for facilitating the acquisition, retention and development of employee talent;
- Assists in recommending and implementing personnel policies, procedures and practices; reviews proposed legislation, administrative regulations, and personnel trends; recommend appropriate actions; and design procedures and forms for implementation.
- Maintains compliance with statutory requirements concerning employment.
- Ensure performs workforce planning calculations and analyses.
- Initiate develop and maintain vacancy reports and key metrics to evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of recruiting strategies and programs.
- Assist prepares, updates and interprets a variety of regularly scheduled and ad hoc reports. Reports may include lists of open and filled positions, time elapsed between steps in the hiring process, employee turnover reports, statistics concerning the demography of applicant pools.
- Monitors the execution of well-planned induction programs to enable the new employees reach productivity levels faster
- Assist identifies critical employee training needs across the Company, designs the annual training calendar, supervises its execution and monitors the effectiveness of training.
- Assist to determine the appropriate compensation philosophy and structure for the company using market trends and data, implements reward and recognition programs including decisions on bonuses and increments.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Tertiary education in Business Management, Human Resources or related.
- At least six (6) years working experience as HR Generalist
- Well versed with current HR practices and Employment Act/ Industrial Relations Act and other employment statutory related requirements
- Experience in design, development and implementation of salary administration plans and benefit programs.
- Knowledge of computerized information systems used in human resources applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects.
- Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
- Ability to delegate authority and responsibility.
- Ability to analyze problems, identify alternative solutions, project consequences of proposed actions and implement recommendations in support of goals.
- Research, analyze and evaluate new service delivery methods and techniques.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Nearby public transport
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open (WoW) culture
- Personal development opportunities
- Free Parking Space