- To lead a team of technician and operator to meet production target on output, schedule, yield rate, quality and delivery of products.
- Execute continuous improvement activities on Conforming rate, Failure Cost Reduction, Process Lead Time, Productivity, Product Defect and Production efficiency.
- Troubleshoot all the daily production issue related to quality issue, manpower arrangement, machine breakdown, cost, delivery.
- Investigate on quality problem
Production Maintenance Engineer
- To plan and execute preventative and corrective maintenance for production machinery and equipment.
- Carry out time-based maintenance according to schedule.
- Identify quality characteristics of products related to maintenance requirements and Manufacturing Standard (MI).
- Generate breakthrough ideas to sustain continuous improvements on machine performance
- Liaise with production and maintenance section in dealing with emergencies and chronic machine condition.
- To check and diagnose the wear and tear of the machinery part in relation to operation time and condition
- Establish machine maintenance control system
- Make improvement to machine function to reduce and eliminate hazards.
- Transport & Inconvenience Allowance
- Career Progression
- Medicare Scheme
- Employee Walfare
- Training & developement
Lot 1, Jalan Persiaran Industri, Taman Perindustrian Sri Damansara, 52100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps