SALES EXECUTIVE - MEDICAL DEVICE (VETERINARY)
- Gaining market share in specific business by promoting and selling medical devices and consumable products within assigned territory.
- Make territory sales plan by products and by customers in accordance with assigned sales target.
- Achieve sales target both in products and number of customers as per monthly and quarterly plan.
- Make itineraries and daily activities report of what has been done and how much sales achieved on that day.
- Report on competitor’s activities and market situation.
- Expand and penetrate the market with both new and existing products.
- Promote product through good product knowledge.
- Honest and appropriate way of promotional materials use.
- Keep excellent and prompt communication between customers and the company pertaining to business.
- Keep good relationship with the principal, customers and colleagues.
- Review regularly the customer master list and recommend for alteration.
- Submit all required reports on time.
- Responsible for detailing, promotion and selling of the partners range of products to animal healthcare professionals.
- Responsible for providing excellent customer service to customer
- Diploma / Bachelor degree in a Diploma, Degree in Veterinary Medicine or Animal Science, nutrition, Animal Husbandry/Biomedical/Electrical & Electronic/Marketing/Economics/Business Administration/Marketing (preferred but not mandatory). (Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply).
- Superior product knowledge. Able to absorb complex technical product knowledge.
- Those with 3-4 years in techical sales can also apply
- 1 -2 year's experience in Veterinary Medical Devices, Pharmaceutical, OTC or Veterinary related industries is an added advantage but not mandatory.
- Ability to plan, organize, monitor and execute CME/workshop/technical training session.
- Highly self-motivated, strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
- Candidates must be willing to travel extensively.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point skills.
- Results and quality oriented.
- Excellent team player.
- Good command of English and Bahasa Melayu.
- Extensive product and sales training will be provided.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
Applicants encouraged to apply via jobstore with a complete CV stating current and expected salary together with a recent photograph.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities