- Plan, establish and implement Quality Management System (QMS).
- Responsible to maintain QA of the product and ensuring product release for shipment comply the technical specification.
- Responsible with dealing non-conforming products including disposition.Responsible for the QMS documentation.
- Monitor incoming materials and liaise with Administrator on supplier quality problem.
- Other tasks deemed necessary by immediate superior.
- Ensure all activities are carried out in accordance to the requirement of internal and external standards, including ISO 13485, ISO 9001, MDD and Medical Device Authority (Malaysia).
- Excellent numerical skills and understanding of data analysis/statistical methods.
- Good knowledge of MS Office and databases.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Good attention to detail and a results driven approach.
- Reliable and Trustworthy.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Science or Engineering.
- Certification of quality control in ISO 13485 is a must
- Minimum 2 years experince in Medical Device Industry
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Casual dress code
21, Jalan Cassia Selatan 3/3, Batu Kawan Industrial Park, 14100 Batu Kawan, Penang Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps