- Position: Senior Quality Control Engineer.
- Salary: RM 4000-6000.
- Location: Industrial Park, Nilai, Negeri Sembilan
Our client is a manufacturing company, specializing in production of high density polyethylene products and other specialized technical and engineering products. They are strengthening their expanding team and currently they are recruiting a senior Quality professional to be an integral part of their quality department in their production plant in Nilai, Negeri Sembilan.
This role will be pivotal in providing exceptional leadership to create and drive a high performing and positive team culture within the organization.
This is an excellent opportunity for a dedicated quality professional with knowledge of ISO management systems looking to develop their career with a forward looking organization. Roles & Responsibilities
As the senior Quality Engineer, you will primarily be responsible for the running and functioning of Quality Control department,by ensuring all quality control activities comply with licensing requirements.
Manage and supervise performance activities of quality Technicians and personnel, budget administration and upkeep the functioning of QC Laboratory.
Direct, coordinate and ensure QC resources are being managed properly for QC functions in the planning and execution of all activities.
Develop and optimize and enforce guidelines to ensure that consistent QC procedures are being followed.
Develop,rollout,implement and maintain Quality Management System for shutdowns and turnarounds and maintain Groups.
Ensure compliance: Maintain and keep up to date and ensure QMS manual is complied; ensure a safe working environment in compliance with all safety measures for all employees to the facilities.
Responsible for performing stabilizing testing and compile stability protocols and reports and validation testing and report writing.
Develop,document, and audit practices,program quality, and metrics reporting system. Qualification & Experience Required
Candidates who wish to be considered for this senior role must comply the following criteria:
- Preferably male in mid 30s with a Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering, Material Sciences or even Chemistry.
- Overall 5 years or more of managing quality control team within manufacturing, including 2 years+ experience in supervisory capacity.
- Possess a sound knowledge of quality practices in production processes and practices.
- Well verse with solid understanding of ISO standards and systems(ISO 9000) and familiar with SIRIM/SPAN applications.
- Good communication skills.
- Willingness to work in a manufacturing environment in a hands-on role.