- Plan daily/weekly/monthly objectives and communicate them to employees.
- Schedule workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules.
- Supervise and coach employees.
- Ensure the safe use of the equipment and schedule regular maintenance.
- Monitor production output according to specifications.
- Submit reports on performance and progress.
- Determine issues in efficiency and suggest improvements.
- Train new employees on how to safely use machinery and follow procedures.
- Establish strict safety guidelines and company standards.
- Proven experience as Production Supervisor or similar role.
- Familiarity in using various types of manufacturing machinery and tools.
- Advanced skills in MS Office.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Minimum Degree in a technical, engineering or relevant field will be an advantage.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
Plot 99C, Lorong Perindustrian Bukit Minyak 16, Kawasan Perindustrian Bukit Minyak, 14000 Bukit Mertajam ,Penang
Click to view the location on Google maps