- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensureresolution.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, live chat and email.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Minimum SPM level
- Candidates with customer service background will be an added advantage
- Language required: Fluent English
- Willing to work on rotational shift basis (9am - 10pm)
- Willing to work on Weekend & Public Holiday
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
30-01, The Integra Tower, Level 30, The Intermark, 182, Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps
Customer Service Executive - ENGLISH
Inside Sales Representative (Mandarin Speaker)
Sales Manager - IT Industry
Inside Representative - IT Industry
Inside Sales Team Leader (IT Industry)
Team Leader (Channel Sales / Partner Support)