- Ensure all sales application form and all related documents are completed and ready for processing
- Coordinate with relevant parties (eg: credit control, Lawyer team , Sales Team, LHDN, Customers) with regards to loan processing
- To appoint and coordinate with appointed lawyer with regards to Sales & Purchase Agreement (S&P) and preparation of all related S&P supporting documentation
- For Government Loan processing, ensure to register client LPPSA, prepare all the customers documentation prior submitting to LPPSA for approval
- To schedule Loan Agreement signing appointment with customers and follow up closely with sales admin team, credit control team with regards to progress of the bank loans, release of successful bank loans and project progressive release.
- To coordinate and arrange for document stamping and ensure legal documents are in customer possession
- Provide back end administrative support and responsible to keep all customer information secure and safe at all times
- Undertakes any other tasks and assignments as directed by the supervisor
- Candidate must possess at least SPM/STPM/Diploma/Degree in Estate Management or any relevant Business Administration discipline from recognised higher learning institution
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in similar capacity, preferably with LPPSA knowledge process flow in property related industries
- Meticulous, systematic, able to prioritize work and meeting deadlines
- Pleasant personality, able to work independently and blends well in a team
- Willing to work in Manjung/ Teluk Intan Perak
Interested candidates please submit your application through Jobstore.com. Alternatively, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for your interest .
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport