Locations - Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Penang, Johor, Perak, Seremban
- Sets, plans, implements and executes sales and marketing activities to achieve the targets set by Management.
- Motivating, coaching and counselling the sales team to achieve sales target by continuous training and development of skills.
- Ensures all administration for sales is completed effectively.
- Arranges and conducts regular meetings and/or briefing with staff to review performance, plan improvement strategies, refresh on operation and/or system flow and processes
- Identify sales opportunities, formulate and manage execution of sales plans and campaigns.
- Building and maintaining professional relationships and actively engage with clients and intermediaries to achieve overall sales and profitability targets.
- Monitoring team's performance and exploring opportunities to improve performance levels.
- Posses at least Diploma/Degree in any field
- Minimum 3 years working experience in selling financial plan and other consumer banking products.
- Possess relevant product licenses such as PCE Life & Takaful Life.
- Good sales and people management skills
- Sound knowledge of consumer credit and able to interpret any financial information.
- Ability to develop and maintaine strong networking.
- Good understanding of the general economic and business environment of the region
- Assertive and able to communicate effectively across all levels.
- Computer literate
Perks & Benefits
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities