- Preparation of full set of accounts.
- Reconcile vendor statements and ensure all queries / rejections are taken into action well before the payments run date.
- Process payment of cheque or online accurately and timely manner.
- Knowledge in SQL.
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately in accordance with company policies and accounting standard.
- Other adhoc task as assigned – Liaise with banks, auditors, customers & suppliers, request quotation.
- Processing Purchase Order.
- Maintain Stock Reports.
- Handling shipment and shipping documentation.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Accounting with more than 2 years related working experience.
- Familiar with computerized accounting system.
- Self-motivated, outgoing, independent and responsible with high level of initiative.
- Able to work beyond working hour to meet the statutory deadline submission.
- High level of accuracy, integrity, possesses organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Preferably Executive specializing in accounting or equivalent.
- Requires Languages: English and Bahasa Melayu.
- Immediate vacancies.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
33-20 Q Sentral, Jalan Stesen Sentral 2, 50470 Kuala Lumpur
Click to view the location on Google maps