- Able to handle full set of accounts including month end closing, reconciliation and preparation for management report.
- Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other recording detailing financial business transactions.
- Maintain daily inventory summary
- Manage & Monitor account receivables & payables and prepare monthly creditor reconciliation
- To prepare & send out Customer SOA monthly Generate quarterly Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet
- To liase with banker, auditor, tax agent, company secretary, suppliers, client & customer
- To perform administration tasks
- Ensure tax compliance and co-ordinates year-end audit.
- Maintain proper documentation & filing in hardcopy & softcopy.
- General administration jobs.
- Review and respond to any billing & payment queries.
- Handle ad-hoc duties by management.
- Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Finance/Accountancy & Banking or equivalent;
- No Experience required, Training will be provided;
- Skills: MS Office, Data Entry, Filling, Administration & Clerical;
- Full-Time position(s) available;
- Minimum CGPA 3.0 and above
Perks & Benefits
14 days Annual Leave
14 days MC