- To support the Accounts department in the day to day accounting operations activities and tasks, particularly in the areas of finance and accounting management. Able to support the month end, quarter end and year end accounting closing activities.
- Responsible for monthly account closing, tax computation and preparation of financial and management report.
- Able to handle management and financial accounting.
- Review all accounts payable and receivables.
- Maintain fixed asset register.
- Ensure all daily transaction are recorded and updated in the accounting system.
- Ensure proper filing of accounting records/documents.
- Liaise with external auditors, tax agent, lawyer and regulatory bodies on all pertinent matters
- Financial forecasting
- Perform any other related duties as Management may require from time to time.
- Diploma /Degree In related field or equivalent (e.g. ACCA, LIMA, MIA, or any other certified accountant accreditation).
- Minimum 7 years work experience focused in monthly closing, accounting and financial reporting or equivalent.
- Work experience In Audit firm or from Manufacturing or Construction industries would be preferable.
- Knowledge of cost centre accounting and reporting would be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in MS Excel is a must.
- Good coordinator and communication skills.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and possess good analytical skills.
- Disciplined and highly organized.
Perks & Benefits
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
84, JLN SG 4/8, TAMAN SRI GOMBAK, 68100 BATU CAVES, SELANGOR MALAYSIA
Click to view the location on Google maps