- Handling emails and chats to customer general enquiries, complaints, comments, feedbacks and other raising issue related to the company's products.
- Demonstrates ownership of every customer interaction to achieve successful first time resolution on all contacts.
- Works with multiple technology applications and features to resolve customer contacts.
- Problem faced are related to Food delivery Services (Refund, Amend, Exchange, ID problem, system Issue and etc.)
- To exceed customers expectation in terms of customer service & accurate information.
- Work in a team to achieve the required KPI elements and SLA.
- Business level English and Business level Japanese (must have JLPT N1)
- Good in both time management & people development skills
- Able to work on weekends and rotational shift
- Each shift consists of 9.5 working hours and inclusive of 1 hour lunch for rest
- Willing to work in Shift rotates (24 hours)
- Able to work on weekends and public holidays
If you're interested. please click Apply Now or send resume to
Amanda Loo (Ms)
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Personal leave
- Open culture