- Reports to the Director of Finance
- Plan, supervise and manage Accounting, Tax, Accounts Payable, Tresury, Corporate Secretary and Payroll sections within the division
- Ensure compliances to MIA, taxation laws, standards and regulations including Companies Act, Income Tax, GST and other related
- Ensure compliances to internal policies and financial authorities.
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the finance & accounting department
- Monitor and analyse accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Coordinate and complete annual audits
- Improve financial management systems and procedures, as well as initiate corrective actions
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Meet financial accounting objectives
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transaction
- Reconcile bank statements
- Compile all Financial Documentation for the Management
- Timely and periodic reporting including cash flow reports, funds, forecasts, financial and management report, statutory, project report, expense report, KPI reports and others as advised by Management
- Training of supervisors and staff on latest regulations, approved best practices, techniques and skills.Perform office and department management duties as requested
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Managers specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
No. 5-1, Level 5, Exchange 106, Lingkaran TRX, 55188 Tun Razak Exchange, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps