RTS Technology Sdn Bhd is an ISO 9001:2008 certified, multi-disciplinary technology company committed to providing leading solutions to help optimize the operational efficiencies of toll collection operations. Our efforts include:
- Providing innovative and cost-effective technologies;
- Ensuring quality services and post-project maintenance support.
In line with the market expansion growth, it is seeking suitably qualified individuals to join the following position now available to augment the current team.
Manager, Finance and Accounts
- To oversee SQL based accounting system and financial policies at Company and Group level. Working knowledge of relevant accounting software is essential.
- To perform financial forecasting and analysis, planning of financial reports of operations, budget monitoring, cash and Forex management, cost analysis and other financial related matters.
- Develop, review and implement effective and efficient finance and account SOP.
- Monthly compilation and generation of management financial reports.
- Coordinate annual external audit and Inland Revenue submission.
- Prepare finance and operative reports for corporate requirement (i.e. bankers, lawyers, investors, customers, etc.)
- Must possess a professional degree in Accounting, and registered with Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA).
- Have strong working knowledge of financial reporting and accounting, cost control and latest taxation and regulatory requirements.
- Preferably have 5-8 years of working experience with last 3 years in managerial position in financial and administration capacity.
- Must be conversant in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- A good team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave