- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as invoicing, and other transactions
- Oversee financial department employees, including financial assistants.
- Monitor services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary
- Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Seek out methods for minimizing financial risk to the companyResearch and analyze financial reports and market trends
- Provide insightful information and expectations to executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
- Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives, and clients in formal meetings
- Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, economics, finance, or a related field. CPA/ACCA is preferred but not required
- Several years of experience in finance and accounting experience, including finance, accounting, audit, and analysis (including gathering, evaluating, presenting, and reporting financial information to management and external stakeholders).
- Solid experience in coordinating audit activities and managing reporting, budget development and analysis, accounts payable and receivable, general ledger, payroll, and accounting for investments. Proficiency with Intact or other accounting software and excellent Excel skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
No. 8, Jalan 51/203A, Kawasan Perindustrian Tiong Nam
Click to view the location on Google maps