We are looking for Occupational Therapist, to be a part of our dynamic trans-disciplinary team of Allied Health Professionals which comprises Occupational Therapist, Speech Therapist, Physiotherapist. The team provides a range of rehabilitative and intervention programs to support our client's ability to participate in the home and community.
· Assess and identify the individual needs of clients and formulate, develop and implement appropriate individualised therapy programmes
· Monitor training programmes and review its effectiveness
· Liaise with various disciplines involved in the rehabilitative treatment process
· Refer clients to the respective specialists for consultation and intervention
· Recognised Degree in Occupational Therapy or Physiotherapy
· Registered or eligible for registration with the Allied Health Professional Council in Singapore as Full or Conditional Registrant.
· For senior role, applicant should have at least 3 years of direct experience
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave