- Design, develop and maintain software programs according to the application and data model to meet the business functional requirements.
- Involved in software architecture and code reviewing
- Participate in initiatives that improve processes and procedures of development
- Responsible for development/enhancement/maintenance of various applications according to business needs and requirements
- Provide solutions and guidance for complex programming solutions.
- Organize support/provide support to end user during off office hour if required
- Analyse and design test scenarios and test cases based on business and/or technical
- Consolidate report and recommend follow on actions based on test results obtained.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer.
- Experience in designing interactive applications.
- Ability to develop software in Java, Ruby on Rails, PHP, C++ , Andriod or other programming languages.
- An understanding of object-orientated programming techniques
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- The ability to determine your own priorities;
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
21-1A, Jalan Perdana 4/8, Taman Pandan Perdana
Click to view the location on Google maps