Sales and Marketing Executive
Who we are
NTS Computers Sdn Bhd is an ICT company offering hardware and software solutions. We are based in Seri Kembangan, 30min from Kuala Lumpur City Center.
Our head office is in The Netherlands, Europe.
Our customers are both end-users and dealers/brokers. Our end-users are mostly in SME and professionals who use our systems for Animation, Video broadcasting, Cad-Cam, Desktop publishing and normal business usage.
Currently we have a staff of 7 full time Malaysian employees.
Products we offer
Our products mainly consists of high-end refurbished ICT products like servers, workstations, pc and parts from HP, IBM and Dell.
Provides first-class service in order to push the sales of refurbished IT product in an evergrowing market. Have potential of constant self-improvement as an employee that can also give value to the other employees and company growth as a whole. Makes necessary phone calls and meetings to help sales. Allows people to make inquiries as necessary.
- Do telemarketing cold-calling and customer follow ups everyday
- Engage in E-commerce activity and social media presence of the company
- Search and eager for self improvement in making more productivity and efficiency in all work process
- Engages in superior customer service by making information readily available
- Persists in sales even in the face of failure
- Demonstrates products as deemed necessary by clients and management
- Schedules appointments and meetings as necessary
- Answers questions from clients
- Makes product knowledge readily available to self and other sales people through various resources
- Researches client base to find new types of customers and sells to them accordingly
- Creates a plan for gaining customers and then retaining them based on warranties or guarantees
- Analyzes and creates a plan for engaging the target market
- Analyzes the competition to create a plan for engagement
- Makes product appeal to the target market
- Trains other sales people in the art of selling
- Makes sure that all salespeople meet quota during a given period
- Sets up booths at trade shows and demonstrates the quality or uses of a product
- Demonstrates superior time management skills and meets sales deadlines
Working Hours 9AM-6PM Weekdays
Full mileage claims everyday for home-work-home
Additional mileage claims if needed to go to other work-related locations (if permitted)
Allocated days of paid annual leaves
Allocated days of paid medical leaves
Skills and Qualifications:
Superior Written and Verbal Communication Skills,
Math Skills, Product Knowledge, Creativity, Demonstrated Experience,
Courteous, Basic Computer Literacy, Microsoft Office,
Business, Accounting, Marketing, Finance, Target Market Analysis,
Presentation Skills, Persistent, Flexible
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities