- Manage purchasing activities to ensure purchased items are obtained at the best price and quality, and delivered on time to support the production schedule
- Monitor the Purchasing department’s performance measures and ensure performance meets or exceeds standards
- Participate in sourcing of critical part, explore new supply source as to maintain competitive raw material costs
- Maintain a high degree of communication, cooperation and coordination with user departments regarding purchases
- Continuous develop & implement enhancement program to reduce costs & improve inventory turns
- Minimum Diploma/ Degree in Business Admin/ Economic or its equivalent
- Minimum 1 years of working experience in the field of Purchasing and preferably form manufacturing environment
- Possess experience in handling price negotiation, product/ material sourcing, planning and problem solving skills
- Good communication (oral/ written) in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin language will be an added advantage.
- Possess positive attitude and able to work independently
- Self Motivated with good communication skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Annual leave
Wisma AMT, No. 16 & 18, Jalan Batai Laut 4, Kaw.16, Taman Intan, 41300 Klang, Selangor Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps